Senior National Account Manager
The Senior National Account Manager will contribute to the growth agenda of the Export team for this fast-growth Health & Beauty SME.
Our client is a fast-growth SME, specialising in Organic and Nutrition-based Pharmaceuticals and Health and Beauty products.
The Senior National Account Manager - Export will ensure brand sales, profit and distribution growth plans are achieved and executed with excellence in Export Markets. Maintaining a strong focus on identifying consumer trends and retail opportunities; the successful candidate will build growth momentum on existing core brands, improving profitability and establishing new product USPs in a highly regulated environment. Furthermore, the successful candidate will drive a higher profile & distribution across both mass and specialist sectors, seeking out opportunities to tender own label business.
The Senior National Account Manager - Export will support the growth and development of the Export Sales team, using well-honed team leadership skills to maximise the team's capabilities, and build momentum as the team strives to meet organisation objectives. The Senior National Account Manager - Export will work cross functionally, effectively demonstrating the ability to capture the perspectives of diverse stakeholders in order to develop a unified plan and solution, and meet company objectives.
This role is home-based with travel to customers in the UK and Internationally, Head Office in Swansea.
The Senior National Account Manager will:
- Have a proven track record in FMCG Sales and Trade Marketing
- Have experience working in Export Markets - this is essential
- Will ideally have sold across multiple channels, from Independents through to large Retailers
- Have a good pedigree in customer facing/customer relationships, able to manage performance with solid commercial principles
- Have previous experience in the OTC/consumer-facing pharmaceutical, nutritional and/or cosmetic sectors with experience of regulatory and compliance challenges in UK
- Have a demonstrable ability operate at the mid - senior management level
- Have strong stakeholder management skills
- Ideally have experience in a entrepreneurial led environment and have an appetite for business transformation/organisational development
- Have strong time management and organisation skills
Competitive Salary + Bonus + Benefits