Senior National Account Manager
- Ethical cosmetics and supplements company
- Organically sourced personal care products
- Exciting export opportunity
THE COMPANY: Our client is a well-established, ethical organisation operating in the personal care and vitamins categories. Their products are award winning and affordable with a focus on natural ingredients and wellness. Due to a period of extensive growth and success in the export markets, there is a need to employ a dedicated SNAM to manage the sales, marketing and operational activity in this region.
FOR THIS SENIOR NATIONAL ACCOUNT MANAGER POSITION, WE ARE LOOKING FOR INDIVIDUALS WHO MEET THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA:
- Experience of managing international retail or distribution accounts ideally within Europe
- Competent in delivering sales, marketing and operational plans in an export territory
- Any experience in the food, personal care or health sector is a bonus
- Excellent relationship building skills and the ability to manage the whole supply chain process
- Commitment to regular foreign travel and working remotely
- £65,000 Base Salary
- + up to 15% Company Bonus
- Car Allowance
- Mobile, Laptop, Healthcare, Pension, 25 Days Holidays, Flexible Working Hours
BMS Sales Specialists have spent years building strong relationships with leading B2B companies. We can introduce to the right companies for your skill-set and provide guidance to help you get your next sales role.
By meeting every one of our candidates face to face we are in the unique position of understanding exactly what you are looking for in your next step, as well as taking the time to fully get to know you so we are able to represent you accurately to our clients. This results in a higher quality of interviews that are not only relevant to your experience but also character.