Head of Sales Europe, London, Foodservice & Retail
Do you have European expertise with a strong network in food manufacturing and processing?
This role is all about building strong customer relationships in Europe. It is not a new territory and there is already existing business but the role now requires expert knowledge of routes to market, sales channels and regional networks across France, Germany and Benelux.
The business has a genuinely unique story to tell of its history and provenance from the international group and the investment they have made to develop the UK and European business unit. The team have a great work ethic and offer a strong supportive environment.
- You will be UK based but happy to travel in to region on a regular basis and additional European language skills (ideally French) would be highly desirable
- You will have a current and up to date working knowledge of Pan-European business within foodservice and retail working with customers directly and developing distribution partner networks
- You will currently be working within food business manufacturing or producing high quality products or ingredients
- With a current direct report and an expanding team in the near future, strategic leadership and team mentoring will be an additional part of the role. With this in mind team management would be an added advantage
- Finally, you will be a passionate foodie with natural ambition, drive and a self-sufficient approach to business
If you have the required knowledge of food sales across Europe then please apply today with your CV or call me directly to discuss.
Tel: +44 (0) 1625 560778 REF. AJT895198a
Follow Focus Management on Twitter @foodjob