International Account Manager
This is an exciting opportunity to join a true challenger SME in the healthy snacking industry. The business produces genuinely healthy products with innovative flavours and have ambitious plans to expand their product range in 2019.
Focusing on health and sustainability with a drive to give back, our client is looking for an International National Account Manager to drive growth throughout European markets, identifying new opportunities to increase sales, brand awareness and spread their message of health.
This role would suit an experienced Account Manager who has managed international markets and is looking to join a high growth SME or an Account Manager who has managed Wholesale/Distributor accounts and is looking to move across to Export.
The Role of International Account Manager would involve the following:
- Identifying new sales opportunities through creation and execution of export sales strategy
- Building, maintaining and growing your existing commercial network
- Full P&L responsibility ensuring ROI is met through marketing and promotional activity
- Using knowledge of your territory to recommend what action should be taken in order to drive growth and increase brand awareness
- Identify key trends within your markets to gain a competitive edge
- Organise events to educate your market on brand activities, raising awareness and increasing opportunities for growth
To be a successful International Account Manager you will be:
- Flexible and proactive, thriving in a fast paced environment
- Experienced with full P&L and budgeting responsibility
- Significantly experienced in FMCG sales, preferably within International channels
- An excellent communicator, comfortable presenting in front of a large audience
- Passionate about health food
- Educated to degree level or equivalent,
- Able to speak a European language (desirable)
This is a great opportunity if you are looking to progress your career with a culture led SME and gain experience within international markets. If this sounds like the role for you don't hesitate to apply or contact the Lime Talent team today.
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.