Cash & Carry Floor Manager
FLOOR MANAGER – TRS INTERNATIONAL FOODS LTD – Cash & Carry Depot, Argall Avenue, (off Lea Bridge Road) Leyton, London, E10 7AS,
Excellent level. Commensurate with experience.
We are a very well established and successful Cash&Carry business with an excellent record of profitability and growth. The Cash&Carry covers all mainstream lines with a specialist focus on Ethnic/Asian foods. No alcohol lines are sold.
We currently have a vacancy for an experienced Floor Manager to develop our business in Leyton, East London.
RESPONSIBILITIES & EXPECTATIONS:
- To monitor stock levels in store and ensure all aisles are fully stocked, to liaise with buyers to ensure stock is maintained.
- To manage replenishment teams within aisles and provide supervision as required.
- To maintain the general appearance of the store and aisles to ensure a clean and tidy store which is welcoming for customers.
- To manage promotional activity within the stores and ensure all POS and related materials are correctly presented / displayed on the correct product.
- To generally ensure the Cash & Carry is well presented and organised, clean and tidy and instill good working practices with other floor staff.
- Reporting will be directly to the Cash & Carry Manager.
All applicants must have relevant experience within a food wholesale/retail industry as a prerequisite, candidates without the relevant experience will not be considered.
Minimum 5 years reach truck driving experience is essential with valid reach truck license.
To apply, please send your CV along with a covering letter indicating your current remuneration package. Applications may be submitted in writing to the address below or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Cash & Carry Manager
TRS International Foods Limited
London E10 7AS
FOR MORE INFORMATION VISIT WWW.TRS.CO.UK