Senior National Account Manager – Grocery
Job Type: Senior National Account Manager – Grocery
Salary: £60,000-£70,000 DOE
The Advocate Group are looking to appoint a Grocery Senior National Account Manager for a fun, dynamic, growing drinks business.
As a SNAM you will be responsible developing National business and growing all of their most important customers to accelerate the growth of the business. You will have full P&L responsibility, input into the commercial and NPD strategy, and will own the relationship with these customers.
You will be joining a business where the sky genuinely is the limit and therefore offers learning and a huge opportunity for you to grow and develop, surrounded by a smart, modest and agile team.
- Delivery of the company’s sales and profit targets for UK Grocery accounts
- Full P&L accountability and budget management
- Ensure a strong working relationship within a relatively small and inclusive team
- You will shape the Grocery Strategy, develop relationships with the Major Multiples
- Deliver a brilliant category driving JBP
- Key will be feeding back grocery insights to the business and deliver the performance course-correcting plans
- You will own the grocery demand forecast for your accounts, working collaboratively with supply to ensure availability
- Manage your grocery admin!
- You will have delivered within a commercial, branded FMCG company
- Responsible for one of the big four grocers in the past where you have solely managed a whole JBP cycle, with full P&L responsibility
- Brilliant interpersonal and influencing skills
- Results orientated, think commercially
- You will be a naturally great sales-person and strong brand ambassador
- Ambitious and curious individual
- You like being pushed and stretched to the best of your ability
- You will have a passion for working within a small, fast paced and entrepreneurial environment
- Own your business/accounts
- Able to come in and learn the business inside out at speed
- Responsible to deliver key priorities so that the whole team hits budget
- Work collaboratively and build winning plans with their trade partners
To apply, please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, alternatively, submit your application via the link.