Purchasing Projects Manager
This company is a leading procurement consultancy based in Milton Keynes who has helped some of the UK's biggest and most prestigious brands in the Food industry to optimise and improve their procurement performance.
Their business has grown considerably, doubling in size over the past 5 years and they have ambitious plans to continue this high level of growth over the next 5 years. We are currently looking to appoint an experienced Purchasing Manager to lead a number of procurement and supply chain projects with our clients in the hospitality sector.
What will the role require you to do?
You will need to have the following essential experience and skills:
- Experience in senior purchasing and category management roles within the food industry;
- Previous experience of excellent stakeholder management at a senior level up to CEO level;
- Demonstrates a good understanding of complex supply chain models ideally within the foodservice industry;
- Experience of managing and leading projects and project team through to completion;
- Excellent level of IT competence including Microsoft Windows Software such as Excel;
- High level of numeracy and an analytical approach;
- Strong financial and commercial acumen and attention to detail;
- Ability to influence;
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team;
- Able to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines;
- Ability to organise and prioritise workload;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; and
- Strong negotiator and the ability to communicate at all levels.
In return, as an employee you will receive:
- Salary range £40k to £50k dependent on experience
- 29 days holiday (including bank holidays which increases with service);
- Employee share options;
- Healthcare cashback scheme;
- free car parking; and
- a friendly working environment.
Please note previous applications need not apply.
Apply today for consideration.
This vacancy is being advertised by flatraterecruiting.co.uk, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. At flatraterecruiting.co.uk we work differently to most recruiters, every time you apply to one of our vacancies, your CV goes through to the hiring manager to review. The hiring manager will then make the decision on your application and contact you directly.
By applying you are giving your consent for us to process your application and pass on your details to our client for review for this vacancy only.