Would you like to work for a category leading organisation? This is your opportunity to work for a growing organisation with excellent potential. Operating across both branded and private label, the business produce quality products and have a strong heritage.
You will strategically manage accounts to ensure annual turnover and profit growth. As a Commercial Manager you will be responsible for developing existing listings, generating new business, managing product launches and steering promotional plans. You will be part of a collaborative and supportive team to develop customer relationships and raise customer awareness across both branded and private label products.
You will work in a cross functional environment working closely with the Finance, Operations and Quality departments. You will work alongside the Sales Director and support in strategic company objectives and implement detailed customer plans. As a Commercial Manager you will ensure annual turnover and profit growth targets are achieved. The role will be based working from their head office in the heart of the North West ideally with a couple of days a week spent with customers.
For this role you must be a driven, passionate NAM, Commercial Manager or an experienced NAE, who is looking for their next career move working with a fast growing FMCG business.
- Develop existing and new business, manage product launches and promotional activities.
- Manage a portfolio of branded and private label products.
- Implement account management processes such as sales forecasting, price maintenance and contract management.
- Develop customer relationships and raise awareness of product portfolio.
- Implement company strategic objectives.
- Implement, review and revise customer plans to drive account success.
- Represent the company with external stakeholders.
- Work in a cross functional environment specifically marketing and buying department.
- Develop account plans to increase new business opportunities.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Account management experience preferably in contract manufacturer
- Commercial experience within a manufacturing environment
- Being able to work in a self-sufficient environment
- Understanding life cycle of product
- Being Proactive rather than reactive
- Proven experience of developing and generating new business within industry
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Ability to build relationships at all levels
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Presentation skills
- Self-motivated and achievement orientated
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to Ali Jafri or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.
To Contact Direct: Ali Jafri 0161 639 0080 email@example.com