National Account Manager
An excellent opportunity to have a real impact in a major FMCG business, generating new business opportunities in France with major Grocers and Retailers.
Our client is a fast-paced, FMCG business.
The National Account Manager will be responsible for driving new business development opportunities with the Mass Grocery and Retail channels in France, establishing direct relationships, securing listings and growing long term sustainable relationships. The successful candidate will develop all aspects of customer relationships from identifying new opportunities for growth through to category management of all on-going product listings. A regular account contact strategy will be required to develop and maintaining the value-added approach required. The National Account Manager will negotiate across a complex set of customers and channels to grow existing relationships.
The National Account Manager will deliver against all KPIs, meeting and exceeding revenue, margin and new customer targets. The successful candidate will execute and activate new product launches to maximise brand exposure in store, and digitally.
This role is home-based and will require regular European Travel, with travel to the Head Office near Bristol.
The National Account Manager will:
- Have a proven track record in FMCG new business development
- Be a fluent French speaker
- Have detailed knowledge of all major mass retailers including Carrefour, E Leclerc, Auchan, Intermarche etc.
- Have a robust track record of delivering account growth and customer service
- Have the ability to demonstrate both strategic development and hands-on management of a relevant account portfolio
- Have a proven track record in Commercial Management and/or National Account Management experience
- Have Sales Management experience
- Have strong Category Management experience in a National Account Management role
- Have a player-coach mentality
- Be able demonstrate success and resilience in a fast-paced environment
- Have a strategic mindset
- Be hands on
- Have proven, strong stakeholder influencing skills
- Demonstrate the ability to analyse data to drive informed decisions
£60,000 - £65,000 + Bonus + Benefits