Key Account Manager - Food to Go
6 days left
- Contract Type
Key Account Manager – Food to Go
My client is a well-established FMCG manufacturer seeking a talented KAM to join their Food to Go team. This is a fantastic opportunity for a driven food sales person that offers autonomy and the chance contribute to sales strategy for a long standing company.
- Manage accounts in-line with company’s margin targets, factoring in all costs, discounts and promotions
- Form strong working relationships with your customers, thoroughly planning and preparing for any meetings, and agreeing JBP’s that fall in-line with the company’s Sales & Marketing strategy
- Manage, measure, forecast, and report performance for both direct and in-direct vending customer.
- Seek new opportunities for growth within accounts
- Proactive and constructive member of the Sales Team, meeting and liaising with them in a timely manner, and disseminating information to the relevant people
- Support the maintenance and development of the company’s image and reputation
- Proven track record of managing accounts in the foodservice sector
- Strong communication and negotiation skills with ability to foster lasting working relationships
- Determined and proactive personality with the ability to be flexible in your working approach
- Strong IT and presentation skills
£35k + Bonus + Car + Package
If you would like to apply for this position please send your most recent up to date CV to Richard.email@example.com. Alternatively if you would like to find out more about the role please call Richard Sneddon on 0161 833 0181.
Apply for Key Account Manager - Food to Go
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly