Business Development Manager
CSG are proud to be partnered exclusively with a market leading Skincare brand based in Central London. This well-known spa and retail focused brand is looking to recruit a Business Development Manager to assist with their global growth and success.
This role will be working alongside a hard-working, passionate team of Business Developmemt Managers who have all been with the business for over 2 years. This position will be reporting directly to the Head of Global Sales and currently has no direct reports - this may change if the successful individual would like to manage a team in the future.
This business only works with partners who share their vision and values. So while they're not looking for mass market domination, they're confident they can be bigger, and stay better than the rest. As such you will launch new business in a way that allows them to reach more of their core customers quicker!
As Business Development Manager you will form incredibly productive relationships with your core accounts to develop by account strategy for success and ultimately smash TGT.
● Develop and implement territory and account strategy in line with Company vision & mission to achieve Wholesale Targets.
● Accountable for personal KPI achievement including comp growth, new business, NPD pipefill and budget
● Work collaboratively with Marketing, Logistics and wider company to achieve KPIs
● Robust negotiation and review of contracts. Ensure all accounts have up to date contracts and T/Cs stored in Copper.
● Build 'best in class' partnerships with our channel partners in all accounts. Relationships are crucial to our success.
● Lead beauty and skincare market research / analysis for your markets
● Full accountability for identifying new business opportunities in line with the vision and strategy of the company and presenting business case for stakeholder sign off.
● Project management on new account launches including compliance, regulation, forecasting and training.
● Be approachable, collaborative and active member of the Biz Dev team
● Ensure best-practice in all areas (training, VM, brand plans) with regular visits to accounts
● Best-in-practice use of Copper