Business Development Executive fast growing drinks company
Business Development Executive -
Salary to £27k + Bonus + Car Allowance + Benefits Based Midlands
Our client has been established 30+ years, privately owned within the drinks industry providing a wide range of products primarily within food service and manufacturing category, now looking for a BDE to join their growing team.
Overview of Role
As part of our client’s growth and expansion, the company is looking to appoint a Business Development Executive to work across a portfolio of existing accounts and to also target new potential customers selling our wide range of services.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Promotion of the Company’s brand portfolio and its value proposition to its core customer / client targets
- Business planning to ensure a coherent, well thought out plan is executed to deliver the commercial targets set
- Account management ensuring there is a win: win relationship for both the Company & our clients
- Support strategic direction of the Company
- Keep CRM systems updated and accurate
- Generating and responding to new sales leads as well as managing the existing accounts;
- Approaching potential distributors, cafes, hotels, fine dining restaurants, corporate offices
- Research the best point of contact and make initial contacts and arrange meetings/ presentation;
What we are looking for
- Experience of working with large and small customers;
- FMCG sales experience (Account Management)
- Food Service experience desirable
- Customer focused
- Growth mindset, with a bias for action and results
- Highly organised and resourceful with the ability to multi task
If the above role sounds like your next move, please apply quoting reference 16254/1gj
Not right for you? We’d still like to speak with you about other sales, marketing or category management opportunities, so please do send an up to date copy of your CV in word format and we will call you.
All applications to roles advertised by Veritas Partnership Ltd are reviewed by our team of consultants. Due to the high volume of applications that we receive we are unfortunately unable to respond to each applicant individually, therefore if you have not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Applicants to the positions advertised by Veritas Partnership Ltd consent to Veritas holding their data in pursuance of recruitment services for this and future roles.