Category & Insights Manager - Major Retail
A lot of Category & Insight roles can be heavily desk bound and data heavy, thankfully this role is not!
A chilled food manufacturer is looking to add a Category & Insights Manager (Major Retail) to the team. The role will be heavily autonomous and the business want their staff to be customer focussed whether that’s out visiting stores, head office presentations or NPD launches.
The successful candidate will also have direct management of a category executive.
There will be flexibility to work from home and this will be done on a common-sense basis.
- Customer focussed Category & Insights role, within the major retailers (Waitrose, M&S, and Tesco).
- Man-management of a Category Executive who currently looks after Morrison’s, ASDA and Co-Op
- 2/3 days from home
- Must have experience in a Category Management role focussing on Major retailers
- Man-management experience (direct or indirect) is preferable but not essential
- Preferably chilled food experience
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to email@example.com or contact John Hancock on 0131 226 5060