Field Sales Executive
Field Sales Executive/ Pharmacy Engagement Manager
Do you want to be part of a team that constantly strives to outperform the rest of the industry? Are you an experienced business development professional who loves chasing the sale? If so we want to hear from you as we may have the perfect opportunity for your next career move!
£24-25,000 per annum + up to 10% bonus
Company Car, Mobile Phone, Microsoft Surface Tablet
Representing the country’s largest and best-known pharmaceutical wholesalers, you’ll be helping to achieve and develop profitable sales of products within independent pharmacy, in line with operating standards and client objectives.
Why Work for Orchid?
We are an innovative and bold outsourced sales and marketing company, where brands and people aspire to be, with a heritage spanning over a decade with some of the world’s best-known brands and companies. In addition to great remuneration packages, we offer all our employees additional training and development using our TMD Academy from Ceuta Group. This means a rewarding career for the now, and investment in you for your future.
- You will be working as part of a national team, calling on independent and multisite pharmacies to drive the distribution of products from their portfolio.
- Maximise achievement of sales cycle specific objectives
- Drive the distribution of products in line with client objectives
- Develop and work to a well-organised and efficient journey plan
- Achieve and maintain defined average daily call rate, selling calls and orders
- Educate pharmacy counter assistants and/or pharmacists on features & benefits and encourage recommendation of specific products
- Promote increased sales through implementation of merchandising techniques
- Complete all administration associated with the role accurately on a daily basis
- Act in accordance with Pharmacovigilance policies and procedures, ensuring that they are always adhered to correctly
- To carry out any other reasonable task or tasks in connection with the job function, as requested by your manager
We are looking for someone with the following skills:
- Commercial selling skills
- Communication, analytical and time management skills
- Ability to detail and educate healthcare professionals
- PC literate – including a good working knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Previous face to face sales experience
- Ability to build multi-level relationships
- Management of a sales territory
- Develop and maintain knowledge of the industry
You must have
- High energy, personable style with a great attitude and personality
- A willingness to strive to be best in class
- Proven track record in B2B sales
- Experience within Pharmacy sales sector would be advantageous
- Full clean driving license
- Must have the legal right to work in the UK
Interested? We hope you are!
If you can develop strong skills across the required attributes & are interested in being considered for this position, please send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com and state the reference Pharmacy Engagement Manager in the subject of your email.