Area Sales Manager
5 days left
- Contract Type
Our client is a catering ingredients and food service provider to many high-end catering, hotel and restaurant businesses all over the UK, and they are looking for an Area Sales Manager to grow their market share in London.
The Area Sales Manager will be the face to some of the most prestigious catering businesses in the London area.
Main Responsibilities & Duties:
- Plan and prioritise sales activities to grow the company’s share in the top-150 customers in the territory
- Use customer and prospect records to identify business opportunities
- Present and sample effectively to secure sales
- Network through customers, referrals, exhibitions and events to become the go-to person for catering professionals
- Generate new business and qualify enquiries to grow the customer base
- Record, analyse, report and administer according to company standards
- Develop skills and knowledge through training and personal initiative
- Ensure all sales tools are immaculately maintained and used appropriately
- Confidence to work and relate to people at all levels
- Be proactive and flexible to prioritise activity
- Works well under pressure
- Excellent communication skills
- Confident telephone manner
- Organised with attention to detail to meet deadlines
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Ability to build strong professional relationships
- Passion and enthusiasm for food and flavours
Required qualifications, skills & experience:
- Full Driving Licence
- Accustomed to remote working, extensive travel and staying away as required
- IT Literate with experience of MS Word, Excel, Outlook & PowerPoint
In return the business will offer a basic salary of around £35k, with an uncapped OTE of around £50k. They will also offer a company var, fuel card, staff discounts, generous pensions, and a health plan.
The ideal candidate would ideally come from a background having worked in a professional kitchen setting or with pastry knowledge, however candidates who have sold into the HORECA markets with a real passion for food will be equally considered.
If you are interested in becoming an Area Sales Manager and live in London, please submit your details now!
Apply for Area Sales Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly