Area Sales Manager
- As Area Sales Manager you will get involved in the day to day management of accounts in the area - BN, BR, CR, CT, DA, GU, HP, KT, ME, OX, RG, RH, SE, SL, SM, SO, SW, TN, TW.
- Selling displays in to showrooms and developing business in both existing and new accounts.
- You will be identifying sales opportunities and being proactive in seeking out new customers.
About the Company:
- An established bathroom distributor, one of the UK and Ireland’s leading suppliers to the UK bathroom industry.
- Renowned for quality and design, all products are manufactured to cutting edge specifications combining ultimate interior fashion whilst retaining everyday functionality.
Key Skills/Experience Required:
- As an experienced field sales professional, you will have experience of working in the bathroom sector selling through independent retailers and merchants.
- You will be adept at sales and growing business as well as an excellent relationship builder who can grow and maintain the customer base.
- You will be able to work unsupervised out on the road conducting visits and work on your own initiative.
- Flexible basic salary to suit experience.
- Generous commission.
- Company car, laptop, mobile etc.
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.