Demand Planner - Supply Chain - Food & Drink Company
Demand Planner FMCG Food
Competitive Salary + Benefits + Fantastic opportunities to progress your career
Rapidly growing, highly dynamic FMCG company looking for a Demand Planner, reporting to the Supply Chain Manager based from their offices in Lincoln, this fantastic opportunity would suit someone who thrives in a fast-paced working environment.
Working in the Operations team managing supplies of several products in several different locations through the UK, tasked with delivering the most cost effective movements inline with customers demands, you will work closely with transport, operations and commercial teams.
Maximising turn around of stock, communicating shortfalls & surpluses, maintaining availability, creating and communicating adhoc schedules to sites as and when needed.
- Demand planning experience within an FMCG environment
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office especially excel
- Awareness of Demand planning systems, working models.
- Numeric analytical skills.
- Prioritisation of workload and areas of focus based on impact assessment.
- Strong communication and presentation skills within and across business functions.
- Build relationships internally and externally (customer supply chain teams).
- Attention to detail: professional, accurate and efficient way of working.
- Influencing, challenging and negotiation skills within and across business functional teams.
- Can present challenge and debate in a controlled manner
We can offer a rewarding career with opportunities to progress & develop within Supply Chain.
If you wish to apply for this role please click on the apply button with a copy of your up to date CV in word format quoting ref number 2962/52.
All applications to roles advertised by Veritas Partnership Ltd are reviewed by our team of consultants. Due to the high volume of applications that we receive we are unfortunately unable to respond to each applicant individually, therefore if you have not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Applicants to the positions advertised by Veritas Partnership Ltd consent to Veritas holding their data in pursuance of recruitment services for this and future roles.
Refer a Friend Scheme:
If you know anyone who is currently looking for a new role in sales, marketing or category management, or who may be appropriate for any of the roles which are advertised here, please do let us have their contact details (with their permission!).
Please see our website for full details.