Category Manager - Sainsbury's & Waitrose
6 days left
- Contract Type
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Category Manager to join a leading healthy food business managing Sainsbury's & Waitrose.
Within this role you will be responsible for providing and implementing the category strategies, building strong relationships with key stakeholders and driving category growth.
Your responsibilities as Category Manager:
- Manage key accounts with regular client meetings to drive category growth
- Work with account teams to provide regular insights on opportunities within the grocery channel
- Build and sustain relationships with key retail contacts
- Use insight to influence range and merchandising plans at category reviews
- Provide detailed analysis and insights on category opportunities
- Provide analytical support in the development of category plans
To apply for this role you will demonstrate the following skills:
- Previous experience in a customer facing category role, within the FMCG sector
- Great analytical skills with a good knowledge of Kantar, IRI, Nielsen, dunnhumby data
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading food company as a Category Manager. If this sounds like a role you can excel at, then apply to the Lime Talent Team Now!
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Category Manager - Sainsbury's & Waitrose
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly