National Account Executive (FMCG/London)
I am looking for a National Account Executive to join an ethical, dynamic SME at a time of rapid growth. The role would be supporting the Head of Sales on Grocery and Highstreet accounts.
This SME is looking for a driven individual who will enable the company to continue to produce exceptional results to maintain a competitive position in the market. This company is a true challenger brand in a category that is dominated by blue chip FMCG companies.
This role would suit an experienced Field Sales Executive looking to step up into National Accounts.
The role of National Account Executive would involve the following:
- To support the Head of Sales with the management of a variety of grocery and High street accounts
- Develop full understanding of each account to fully maximise sales volume
- Deliver the best customer service
- Tracking, analysing and reporting sales data by customer, highlighting any key points which can help the business
- Managing, tracking and reporting of customer spend through invoicing and accruals
- Work alongside supply chain to accurately forecast requirements
- To work with marketing to organise and plan promotions and events throughout the year to drive sales
- Build strong relationships with key accounts, helping to manage promotions, trade spend and POS
- Developing and nurturing existing business to increase their rates of sale and distribution
To be a successful National Account Executive you will be:
- A smart, analytical self-starter who relishes the responsibility of working with multiple key accounts
- An entrepreneurial thinker who is comfortable working in a fast-paced SME environment
- At least a year of experience working in an FMCG, retail buying or consumer agency environment
- Strong commercial acumen
- Excellent communication skills; verbal & written
- A good problem-solver
- Someone who is hungry to drive for growth for the company and your own career progression
- A collaborative work style with strong customer and consumer focus
- Confident personality - You need to be comfortable speaking to everyone and working as part of a small team
- Great organisational skills - Someone with excellent attention to detail and organisational skills who doesn't mind multi-tasking and re-prioritising (sometimes daily in our fast-paced business!)
If you are looking to make the next step in your career into National Accounts then this could be the role for you! Don't hesitate to apply or contact the Lime Talent team today.
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.