Head of Marketing - Beauty
Passionate about beauty?
Our client are a well-known beauty business, they have a portfolio of leading brands and due to their exponential growth they are after the industries best talent to be a part of their unique culture. They employ the highest talent from within the FMCG industry, united with business leaders that empower their workforce around them to ensure they are always striving to be the best in the industry.
To win the hearts and minds of their consumers, they are very consumer-centric and highly category-focused. Our client’s structure puts the consumer first – at their heart.
As the successful head of Marketing you will have full portfolio & brand ownership to drive the brand vision and strategy for the UK business. Cascading effectively to both your direct team and cross –functional teams to deliver against agreed business objectives of sales, profit and market share. You will manage a team of direct reports encompassing Brand & NPD.
The ideal fit
- Operated successfully at Senior/Head of Marketing level or equivalent ideally within Health & Beauty.
- Demonstrates a strong understanding of Brand Management/Marketing in a retail environment
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Able to take ownership of projects, work independently and use initiative to find solutions
- Self motivated individual with energy and enthusiasm to drive results!
- Commitment to driving a business forward
- Passionate about the beauty industry with a creative flare
- A multi tasker who is a fast learner with ambition to grow and develop within wider business
- Be degree educated or equivalent
Ready to achieve beyond your own expectations? Apply now and we’ll make it happen!
If you meet the above requirements then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Chloe Easton for more information and to discuss confidentially on 07891 248 124.