Graduate Recruitment Consultant
- Fun environment
- Masses of support from the team
- Full ISMM Training
- Progression opportunities available nationwide and overseas
Who are you? You're intelligent, diligent and motivated. You're also looking for that next step in your career. You may have little or no experience in the commercial world or you may have some recruitment and sales experience. Either way it's more about your potential than your past.
What's in it for you? After an initial 4 week training programme your support and development will be bespoke to your needs. It's continuous and in-depth and is backed up by full ISMM Training.
We're a fair company and will provide a great working environment, a leading remuneration package as well as support from every corner of the business. We're a well-known brand thanks to our expert marketing team and we're also at the forefront of technology.
What's the job? There are a number of entry level roles on offer. We operate as a sales business; recruitment is sales after all! Some of us manage candidates, some of us manage accounts. Your role will be varied and, provided you apply the right attitude and follow the training and guidance on offer, it will also be rewarding.
- Attractive basic salary £20,000 + depending on experience
- Bonus structure and enhanced earnings incentives OTE £3,000 uncapped
- Quarterly development reviews
- Annual performance reviews
- Flexible working hours
- 28 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Formalised, recognised sales training and leadership development courses