Senior Brand Manager / Leading UK drinks company
Based in Chesterfield, Global Brands is the UK’s leading independent drinks business. Due to the continued excellent performance of our portfolio of drinks, we are now looking for a Senior Brand Manager to drive strategic direction on a number of our products.
We are looking for candidates with a great track record in FMCG Brand Marketing, who enjoy creating and running innovative campaigns, working across the full marketing-mix to drive commercial success.
The role requires natural gravitas and leadership skills along with experience managing multiple stakeholders and inspiring cross functional teams. You will need to be a strong communicator and be comfortable at presenting at a senior level, as well as being passionate about developing individuals within the team.
We’ll be seeking out individuals who believe they can make a difference and are prepared to prove it. To be considered for this role you will need:
- 5+ years’ experience of working in brand marketing with drinks or FMCG brands (ideally soft drinks/mixers);
- A passion for and experience in developing and coaching a team of people;
- To have experience developing and delivering annual brand plans and marketing strategies across advertising, events, experiential, social media, PR, promotional activity and product development;
- To possess natural creative thinking skills, and the ability to spot opportunities and make the most of them;
- To be a highly numerate and commercial thinking with a clear ability to present robust and compelling insight / direction;
- To have the capacity to switch easily between strategic and operational tasks, taking hands on responsibility;
- To have experience of NPD, innovation and/or packaging improvements.
Competitive salary on offer, plus full range of benefits, to attract the best candidates for this role.
Our offices are based in our own highly acclaimed 4-star hotel CASA in Chesterfield.
Global Brands Ltd manages all its recruitment processes internally. Please not agency enquiries or calls.