Field Sales Representative
Are you up for a challenge with a company who will invest in you?
Do you want to represent brands such as Molson Coors (Carling, Coors Light, etc.), pladis (McVities, Jacobs, etc.), AG Barr (IRN-BRU, Rubicon, etc.), Lenovo, Haribo and Lego?
Powerforce are looking for new talent to join our growing teams and continue increasing our success!
In 2018, Powerforce was recognised by Great Place to Work® as one of the UK’s Best Workplaces™. This was quickly followed up by being recognised as one of the UK’s Best Workplaces™ for Women and also a centre for ‘Excellence in Wellbeing’. Not bad considering it was the first time we had entered the scheme! And hot off the press, we’ve been recognised again as one of the UK’s Best Workplaces™ in 2019.
Our recognition doesn’t stop there. We are rightly proud to be home to the current FMBE Team of the Year, this year with our pladis team. It is the third consecutive year that one of our teams has won this coveted award. But we know we’re only ever as good as the last results for our customers.
This recognition means a huge amount to us because we have worked hard to build a great culture and to become an amazing place to work. We do this because we truly value our people and excel in whatever we set our minds to. We do this because we are committed to giving talented, ambitious people the opportunity to prove what they can do in a competitive, exciting marketplace.
What are we typically looking for?
Field Sales Representatives
Full -Time – Monday-Friday (£20,000-£26,650 OTE)
Part-Time – 3 days a week (£9 per hour + up to 20% bonus)
Entry Level Roles – experience not required!
In this role you will:
- Be the face of our brands, forging great relationships with key decision makers in retail stores across your territory
- Be responsible for driving distribution, availability and visibility targets
- Use your entrepreneurial mindset to manage and drive the success of your own area
- Receive full training and ongoing support to enable you to fulfil the role to your best potential, with clear development opportunities for engaged employees
- Join a fun, honest working environment where performance and success are really rewarded, and training needs and wellbeing are fully supported
- Eligible employees will be entitled to our company pension scheme, life assurance 2x your annual salary, enhanced maternity and paternity pay plus free memberships to discount programmes Perkbox and Tastecard
If you would like to be part of our success, please apply today!