Regional Sales Manager
Regional Sales Manager, On Trade, Diageo/CPM
Location: Field Based (London)
Salary: £ 35211 with £1500 bonus per annum, company car, Laptop, Phone,Business Mileage, pension.
We would love to meet a motivated Regional Sales Manager to lead and inspire a highly Successful team of Brand Ambassadors and Field Sales Executives in the dynamic On-Trade sector across our London territory. We are proud to represent Diageo, who are global leaders in beverage alcohol with an outstanding collection of brands such as Baileys, Guinness, Gordons, Hophouse13, Haig club, Johnnie Walker to name a few. At CPM we invest highly in our people, we are Investor in People gold award winners. We are part of the Omnicom Group operating globally with over 34000 employees.
A day in the life of a Regional Sales Manager:
* Reporting to the National Field Sales Manager, you will build and nurture a strong bond across your team which fosters the sharing of best practice to deliver against all sales and activation targets in pubs/bars/clubs.
* Train and coach your team to deliver the right tailored solution for every outlet which delivers the best possible return for both the outlet and Diageo
* Drive your team to consistently find new opportunities to increase in outlet visibility and rate of sale
* Partner with the overall team to deliver the brand and regional growth strategy, leveraging brand activation budgets, point of sale material, digital programming & social media channels.
* Relationship building is the key to success. Build and maintain strong working relationships with key stakeholders across the CPM and Diageo businesses, creating solutions for your team to drive greater success.
This would be a great opportunity for you if:
* You have the passion and flair to make a significant contribution to our business and the Diageo team
* Have previous experience of managing a team to deliver to targets across a broad range of measures
* You are a problem solver, proactively seeking ways to improve processes and perceptions for the benefit of CPM and Diageo
* You have good presentation and Influencing skills, experienced in evaluation, data analysis and report writing
* Full UK Driving licence essential
* You will need to be happy to stay overnight and travel across the territory and attend regional and national meetings.
Why work for us?
The Regional Manager role will give insight, knowledge and experience to gain a great foundation for future roles in sales, marketing and leadership roles within CPM and Diageo. Your Journey begins here...
CPM are an equal opportunities employer