Experienced Brand Manager - Growth Category
Brand Manager - Leading Brand in a growth category
Very competitive package + Car or Car Allowance
An exciting opportunity has arisen with a brilliant FMCG brand, working within their established marketing team to be responsible for the brand Management of a well-established & much loved brand.
We are looking for a candidate who has a real passion for food and can use this to develop exciting and effective brand strategy. This is a particularly unique role which will provide full exposure to the full marketing communications mix (ATL, On-pack Promotions, PR & Social and Digital.
Our client is an instantly recognisable FMCG manufacturer with an excellent position within mainstream grocery. This business invests heavily across concept development, insights, and brand which has ensured they've developed at pace alongside the rapidly changing retailer environment of the last 2 years.
- Responsible for development, delivery and evaluation/measurement of all range communication activity, including learnings and recommendations for future improvement in your portfolio.
- Brand Product Managers will be champions of the products within their portfolio. They are responsible for the creative input, content research, product sourcing, supplier selection, and packaging and for monitoring the progress through to eventual delivery of the product to the customer.
- Demonstrate clear understanding of brand and product performance including consumer behaviour and brand health; including insightful analysis of consumer purchase and consumption trends from continuous data.
- Lead cross functional teams to deliver key brand initiatives including NPD supported by clear commercial recommendations (including P&L's).
- You will be responsible for monitoring the retail and competitor market, providing analysis on innovation and scrutinizing sales to understand the needs of the market, then feedback trends, insights and suggestions to drive commercial development.
The ideal candidate:
- Marketing experience in FMCG environment
- A passion for food / food marketing
- Personal Leadership: Responsible for driving own results
- Project management skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- A desire to succeed within a well established forward thinking business.