International Sales Manager
1 day left
- Contract Type
Working from home, you will build and maintain relationships with key accounts across Northern Europe for this well established sports supplements distribution business.
My client supply attractive supplement products and sportswear from the USA, Canada and Europe, offering a wide range of products and an outstanding service level. They are convinced that their company will keep growing in the future and are developing the business every single day with a strong and smart team.
They key responsibilities are:
- In the trainee program you will get a systematic training into the job. In this context you will become familiar with all departments, contact persons and important sales processes.
- You will get to know the customer base and get in touch with them by phone calls. After your six month-training into the job, you will take over the responsibility for a sales territory in Northern Europe (Benelux, UK, Scandinavia).
- One week per month you will visit customers abroad. Therefore you plan your tour by yourself, analyse the customer needs on-site and establish long term customer relationships.
- You will identify and acquire new customers independently and provide ideas for developing and implementing new sales strategies in cooperation with the sales director.
- Subsequently you will be responsible for reaching sales targets, taking care of your customer base and developing them into key accounts.
The ideal candidate:
- You have a degree in the field of economics, international business, sales management, foreign trade or a similar qualification
- Good communication skills, flexibility, negotiation skills and the ability to assert oneself
- Ideally someone interested in sport and sporting activity and have enthusiasm for sales
- A passion for being the best and delivery the best service levels
Attractive basic salary