Brand Manager (full-time or part-time)
Have you got what we need? Could you take on this rare and exciting opportunity? There aren’t many roles where you get to work on a truly iconic brand in a small, friendly and buzzy company!
KBE Drinks was founded in 1985 to manufacture, market and distribute Kingfisher, India’s No.1 Beer, in the UK and Europe. Over the last 2 years the business has gone through a period of rapid growth with new brands coming on board and both the sales and marketing teams almost doubling in size. It’s an exciting time and a great workplace that prides itself on being…
KBE Drinks newest partner is T&R Theakston who we recently signed an agreement with to become their exclusive distribution partner for the UK Off-Trade. Theakston is one of Yorkshire’s most famous breweries where they have been brewing the finest Premium Ales since 1827. Theakton’s flagship ale is the legend, Old Peculier. Described by beer expert Des Demoor as, “A stalwart icon of British real ale”, Old Peculier has been awarded 5* by Diffords Guide and is rated 90/100 by RateBeer.com.
KBE are looking to recruit an ambitious Brand Manager with the right skills and experience to:
- Become an expert in the Premium Ale category and use this knowledge to create the 2020 Theakston Off-Trade brand plan.
- Develop an NPD strategy for the next 18 months including new formats and brands.
- Create motivating activation plans for the key Off-Trade retailers and support the sales team in presenting them.
- Be the internal brand champion for Theakston raising the profile of the brand throughout KBE Drinks.
The role could be part-time, focused solely on Theakston, or full-time including other brand responsibilities.
The ideal candidate would be:
- Degree educated with at least five years’ experience in FMCG marketing
- An entrepreneurial self-starter
- Passionate and results driven
- A strong communicator
- Shopper marketing and/or Ale experience would be an advantage but not essential.
If you think this is the role for you, please apply with covering letter and CV by the 4th July 2019. All successful candidates meeting the requirements will be contacted within 2 weeks of this deadline. Regrettably we are not always able to respond to all applicants.
All applicants must be eligible to work permanently within the UK and be live within easy reach of our office in Maidstone, Kent. Although there will be some opportunity for working from home if living further away.
No agencies please.