Account Manager - Soft Drinks
My client are looking for someone who can establish new relationships within the HoReCa channels and maintain the relationship once established.
Would suit an entrepreneurial person who's keen to join a fast moving and growing business who pride themselves in doing things with a moral and ethical way.
My client are a young, entrepreneurial business, and are producing triple digit growth year on year. All of the ingredients are fair trade, and the business send back 3p per bottle back to Africa for charitable causes. Their range of popular soft drinks are stocked in major grocers such as Salisbury's, Ocado and Amazon as well as many popular London restaurants and bars.
The role will be to:
● Develop, win new and manage business premium food led accounts.
● We work with some of the best (big and small) groups/indies in the country and
its a channel that we know we can really drive. Think accounts like Tortilla,
Wahaca, Wagamama, Honest Burger, Everyman, Ceviche, El Pastor, Caravan to
name only a few.
● Optimise sales using a marketing budget to drive purchase and awareness.
● Work towards quarterly sales goals as a team
● Research sales opportunities - we expect you to grow the channel
● Site visits to existing customers to make sure they are engaged in our Karma
● Report to the Head of Sales on progress, breakthroughs and issues that need
The successful applicant will have the following:
● A genuine passion for an ethical business with a passion to give back
● Experience and network in restaurants, pubs, bars, craft beer, craft spirit or
other soft drinks would be ideal!
● Strong communication skills
● A good understanding of the opportunities available and what
tools you will need to execute long lasting relationships.
Competitive basic salary
20% annual bonus
Oyster card for business travel