Senior Account Manager
As a Senior Account Manager, you're taking on a key role within the team, tackling all the challenges that come with managing clients and teams of people; running projects, being the client's main day-to-day CPM contact - the person they rely on to go the extra mile and get things done. The rewards come from working at a consistently high standard and you'll need a thorough understanding of how the CPM client service process operates to be able to successfully deliver. Salary up to £55k p.a Car allowance, 10% Company Bonus, Pension, Private Medical Insurance, 26 days holiday, rising by one day per year up to 31 days + flexible benefits.
* To develop client relationships through regular meetings to review performance on the operation, both financial and against KRA's.
* To train and develop direct reports and to ensure all teams are fully briefed, trained and equipped to fulfil set tasks to ensure accurate completion of all administration. To maintain and develop systems to measure achievement of objectives. Create a culture of building high-performing teams through a positive investment in talent.
* To identify new business opportunities and work with line manager to prepare and present proposals to add value to client operation and extend service.
* To monitor and control budget, ensuring sales and profit targets are met.
* To ensure correct head office departments are briefed in time to develop client objectives, and internal processes are adhered to, driving consistency of delivery across all CPM account teams.
* To work across divisions and accounts and collaborate with the various stakeholders within CPM to ensure the effective and timely communication of requirements to meet your client demands.
* Proactively learn and share best practice with others in the business through actively networking and building internal relationship to enable you to apply within your account to continuously improve the service delivered to the client and drive internal efficiencies.
* To assist when required and use your expertise and experience with new business pitches, helping to create pitch documents and tender responses for both existing and new clients.
* To maintain and develop systems to measure achievement of objectives, including an appropriate level of field accompaniment and auditing.
* Take ownership for own personal and professional development and keep up-to-date with new trends and developments across industry, sharing and applying where relevant
You'd be great for this role if:
* You have previous Account Management experience in a fast-paced environment
* You have a proven track record of delivering results
* You're want to work in a Company that values its people and actively supports progression
* You're looking to get your teeth into a role which will stretch you and make you want to jump out of bed in the morning
* You can demonstrate your ability to build strong relationships with clients and your team
* You're organised and driven, with a good dose of analytical skills
* You have knowledge of the On Trade and/or FMCG
Expand your Horizons:
You'll need to quickly get to know your client's business inside-out and have a clear understanding of the services and performance levels they expect from CPM - and likewise what CPM expects from you. You'll use this insight, your personal communication skills and your sales experience to build strong professional relationships with your clients, learn how to influence their people and processes to encourage decisions and actions, identify opportunities to add value, and grow our business wherever you can.
Lead the Way:
As a versatile team player, you'll have the ability to lead and motivate teams of people as well as being part of a team of like-minded colleagues, who constructively challenge each other to share best practice and bring about improvements across the whole operation. You will play a key role in this team as well as having the confidence and sound judgment necessary to make intelligent decisions on your own.
Expert in building high-performing teams you will having a genuine interest and understanding of what makes people tick and how to engage people to bring out their potential and ensure consistent delivery for your account.
Reach your Goals:
Projects are varied, multi-dimensional and can be complex to manage. To keep projects on track requires excellent administration skills, so you must be able to prioritise tasks and competently brief and manage your own team, field /contact centre personnel and suppliers, as well as provide regular high-quality written project updates for line managers and clients. It's your responsibility to make sure things happen when they're supposed to happen and to set up systems that ensure schedules and goals are met. You'll need a good eye for detail too, and strong analytical skills to control budgets and meet your profit targets.
Make your Mark:
There's no short cut to being the best, but you'll be supported in taking responsibility for your own on-going professional and personal development and that of your team. We encourage a culture of excellence and reward individual achievement with outstanding opportunities for progression.
CPM is an equal opportunities employer