Mechanical Site Service Engineer - Days Based
Mechanical Site Services Engineer - Days Based.
Shift: Monday to Friday Days - Weekend work on a 4 week rota
Salary: £32,000 to £33,000 + Pension and Package.
Our client is a Global category leading food business, supplying all major food retailers, wholesalers and food service companies with a wide range of products in convenience & snacking products. This company is well-placed to deliver its ambitious plans for sustainable growth.
• To provide engineering resource in carrying out planned maintenance, breakdown repairs, refurbishment, installation, improvements and modifications or upgrade to plant and services in order to maximise plant performance and maintain equipment to the required standard
• To improve plant availability, life cycle costs and efficiency
• To carry out all engineering work to high Engineering, Quality, Safety and Hygiene standards
• As Site Services Engineer (Mechanical / Electrical/Plant bias) you will be responsible for all site services and legal compliance, such as Water, Steam, Refrigeration, Air compressors, Drainage and HVAC. Reporting directly into to the Engineering Manager, a very experienced leader in the food industry.
• Ideally you will have a sound knowledge of Water / Effluent, Air conditioning and Compressed Air systems as well as Steam Boilers, Water systems
• You will be hands on experience in site services, document control and maintenance systems in relation to legal compliance.
• A recognised engineering qualification in either mechanical or electrical engineering.
• Knowledge of a wide range of factory equipment is preferred along with experience of equipment installation, commissioning, managing projects and maintaining standardised systems of work.
• Proven experience of working to tight deadlines, multiple project management and working with cross functional teams.
Experience of generic engineering equipment is essential as is experience of the following:
• Steam Raising Boilers and associated plant.
• Air Compressors
• Effluent Plant
• Water Systems
• A/C Systems