NATIONAL ACCOUNT MANAGERS x 2
NATIONAL ACCOUNT MANAGERS x 2
FOODSERVICE & HEALTH FOOD SECTORS
Excellent basic + performance bonus + benefits
Life @ Plenish
As the UK’s leading, premium plant-based drinks brand, we’re on a mission to fuel a healthier world. Because staying plenished is a life choice. A decision to run on plenty not empty.
Ours is a start up culture with the foundations of an established business, built by a killer team of super heroes from across the FMCG industry. We are high energy and entrepreneurial, named Britain’s Coolest Brand two years in a row, and have won Great Taste Awards every year since 2015.
Now the fastest growing premium dairy alternatives brand in the UK, our volume sales rocketed by 100% in 2018 against an 18% average category growth. So we’re doing something right. We’re doing something exciting. Not just for Plenish, but for the planet. Join us. Be at the forefront of the plant-fuelled revolution.
What we’re looking for:
You’re super motivated and utilise your existing contacts, charming personality, creativity, wits and good old fashioned persistence and drive to identify new accounts and develop relationships, while providing education, marketing support and pro-active merchandising to support each account.
- 2+ years account management experience within the FMCG sector
- Drinks background desirable — chilled a plus!
- Positive, self-motivated and target driven
- Proven track record in achieving new business and developing profitable key accounts
- Ability to understand and interpret P+L, analyse and put in place a plan of action
- Ability to build strong relationships in order to exceed fair share of voice
- Experience in establishing new business
- Have ‘hustle’ in your blood – wanting to achieve stellar results in record time with a ‘no limits’ attitude
Work within an entrepreneurial organisation that takes risks, is prepared to fail fast, and grow quickly!
- Identify target growth opportunities to find and land new points of distribution.
- Establish relationships with Buyers via regular conversations, including reviews of sales and other supporting data.
- Create and collaborate on joint business plans with accounts to continue to grow the business.
- Deliver the most stellar customer service.
- Manage the P&L across your accounts, stretching net revenue and profit targets for your customers.
- Work with the Marketing team to make sure the Shopper marketing message is channel appropriate for your accounts.
- Assure that products are given maximum exposure and ideal placement.
- Lead and develop the Shopper marketing strategy for your channel and accounts.
Can you crush it at Plenish? Do you want to join us on our mission to fuel a healthier world? A role that combines your commercial career with your own personal motivations around healthy living. What are you waiting for? Grab this opportunity now! Please apply in the first instance to our retained recruitment partner firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the appropriate reference number — MS/2071 for Foodservice NAM or MS/2072 for Health Food NAM, including your CV and current benefits package details, or call 01488 649360.
Closing date for applications: 18th July 2019