Graduate Account Manager (FMCG/London)
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen to join a unique, established food company, who are looking for a Graduate Account Manager to manage their accounts in London, focusing on the hotels and restaurants in the area. A founder led company they have grown rapidly within their industry, quickly becoming a household name.
You will build your account portfolio across the industry, working closely with clients to ensure that both your business' needs are being met. You will then manage this portfolio, regularly meeting with clients, creating joint business plans to forge a strong, long lasting business relationship. If you thrive on meeting new people, then this is the opportunity for you.
The role of Graduate Account Manager would involve:
- Efficiently managing your portfolio of accounts - you have full responsibility over this
- Using your passion and knowledge for Food to develop business within your existing accounts
- Attending key industry events, growing your network and building relationships
- Working with a fun-loving team passionate about food within a fast-paced environment
- Conducting tasting sessions, demonstrating your knowledge of food and our client's products
To be a successful Graduate Account Manager you will be:
- A real foodie who loves to cook
- An excellent communicator who thrives on building relationships
- Highly organised able to manage your time/workload efficiently
- Ambitious with a drive to succeed
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Full Driver's license required
This role is perfect for a foodie looking to use their passion and knowledge for food to progress quickly within their career. If you are a graduate who loves to cook, then apply below or get in touch on 0207 042 3800.
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.