Senior National Account Manager
This is a great opportunity for a successful Senior National Account Manager to join a global client looking after key customer in the UK retail space. We are looking for someone with terrific drive and energy with a strong track record with customers across the Grocery, High Street and Discount channels
My client is a global player in the consumer electronics industry, with true category leading products and a business that has gone from strength to strength in recent years. The UK business is a small but successful part of the consumer team, however the UK works very closely with all EMEA markets and has massive potential to continue growing.
The Senior National Account Manager will be responsible for driving the continued successful distribution into key customers across the Grocery, High Street and Discount channels.
The successful candidate for this Senior National Account Manager role will;
- come with a strong record of sales success with major UK retail customers
- have a successful career to date within a consumer goods or FMCG branded business
- be driven, results focused and be able to work autonomously
- constantly strive to further develop existing relationships but also taking the opportunity to develop new business to grow their remit and business unit
- have an existing home office set up and be completely mobile across the UK
- be based ideally in South East England
Base salary circa £60,000 per annum + £500/month car allowance and bonus up to 60% per annum (based on performance)