NAE/Junior NAM - Foodservice
Ideal role for NAE/BDM making the next step up
Based in North West England/Scotland
We are currently recruiting for the number one supplier of cakes to the UK foodservice market. Our client is looking for a business account manager to join their commercial team, looking after their foodservice accounts.
You will be expected to create long-term, trusting relationships with our clients customers and oversee a portfolio of assigned customers, develop new business from existing clients and actively seek new sales opportunities.
Ideal skills, knowledge and experience:
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Junior Account Manager or relevant role
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and Board level
- Solid experience with MS Office (particularly MS Excel)
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field
If you would like to find out more, then please apply for the role direct or send your CV to email@example.com.
Please note that only successful applicants will be contacted due to high volumes.