Graduate Sales Trainee - E-Learning Services
- Graduate Sales Executive wanted by this leading publishing house with a strong brand in the e-learning sector.
- This company is looking for bright and enthusiastic graduates with a passion for working in education.
The Role: A fantastic opportunity has arisen with the market leaders in academic publications as a graduate sales executive. As a sales professional you will be responsible for making face to face client visits into universities in order to promote the range of publications this company offers. Based from home you will inherit an existing account base of clients that you will need to grow and develop but also seek potential new business for your own accounts.
The Company: Well established provider of academic publications is seeking a strong calibre graduate to join their sales team as an academic sales professional.
Responsibilities as a Graduate Sales Executive will include:
- Maintaining and developing an existing account base of clients
- Seeking new potential sales opportunities
- Face to face client visits
- Contract negotiation
For this Graduate Sales position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Educated to degree level
- Some commercial exposure i.e. retail, telesales, bar work
- Organised, articulate, consultative nature
- Full UK Driving license
The Package for this Graduate sales role:
- £26,000 basic salary plus OTE £15,000
- Company Car
- 25 days holiday
- Additional company benefits