HORECA ACCOUNT MANAGER – LUXURY FMCG CONSUMER BRAND – LONDON
We are very excited to be working in partnership with a luxury FMCG consumer brand who are renowned for their original designs. They have just launched a new range of products specifically for the HoReCa channel and so are now looking for a Sales Manager to come on board to be part of this growth.
You will take responsibility for a £750,000 portfolio where you’ll be managing key existing client and distributor relationships. You will also ensure sales targets are met and identifying new sales opportunities across target clients and markets.
- Deliver growth by area & channel in line with budgeted sales and profit objectives.
- Implement, monitor and develop a prospecting plan in support of the company’s sales.
- Analyse, report and make recommendations on new route to market options.
- Conduct regular market, range and performance reviews with key customers to ensure growth plans remain on budget.
- Work cross-functionally with key stakeholders in the business
The ideal candidate…
- Minimum 2 years account management experience in a premium FMCG or brand-focused environment
- Experience of working with the HoReCa channel and a clear understanding of premium brand marketing.
- Demonstrable sales growth performance
- Excellent presentation, negotiation and relationship-building skills
- Strong numeracy skills
- Degree level 2:1 or equivalent.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you've not heard from us within two weeks, unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. For alternative opportunities or to register for jobs by email, please visit our website.