Associate Channel Marketing Manager
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-paced, FMCG Commmerical Marketing team, working closely with the Sales Team to drive sales through the Independent Channel.
Our client is a leading, South West FMCG business.
The Associate Channel Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing and creating a marketing plan that engages, and promotes sales through the Independent Channel. The successful candidate manage their own budget, and will work to develop a plan in line with overall strategy and seek to develop targeted communications, working with sales teams and customers to create engaging and relevant content.
The Associate Channel Marketing Manager will seek to drive all-year-round sales outside of promotions, including, but not limited to, the implementation, coordination and tracking of relevant Trade Show events. Furthermore, the successful candidate will build relationships with all stakeholders, and will move between the channels including Product Development and Brand Activation to ensure effective campaign delivery.
This role is office based in Bristol, with some travel as necessary.
The Associate Channel Marketing Manager will:
- Have a track record of working in FMCG businesses
- Have demonstrated knowledge of brand management and marketing philosophies, tools and processes
- Be a self starter
- Ideally have a track record in Channel Marketing
- Ideally have a track record in succesful delivery of Trade Shows
- Multi-channel experience and shopper understanding.
- Must be able to travel 10-20% of the time
Competitive Salary + Benefits