Interested in start-up brands? Have a passion for food? If you’re a marketer and looking for a new challenge within a Brand which is very much on the up and would like to be part of it, this should interest you!
Based in Hertfordshire, this foodie brand is looking for an ambitious Marketer to join the team as they enter the next phase of growth. Having already gained significant listings in major grocery retailers, 2019 and beyond will see them grow distribution and widen the customer base as they continue to deliver compelling innovation through authentic recipes and ingredients.
We’re looking for a Marketing Executive who is a passionate ‘foodie’ and excited about being part of a start-up brand who is driving incremental category growth! As Marketing Executive you will report to the Sales and Marketing Director taking on a full mix marketing role. This will see you involved in shopper and trade marketing campaigns, BTL marketing activity, events, brand management and digital marketing.
The successful candidate will have a warm, friendly and engaging personality; highly organised, with the ability to work as part of team and individually.
Key responsibilities/ outputs:
- To develop and implement the Social Media strategy
- Manage and develop the social influencer network
- Promotional material - source and maintain and keep up to date database tracking supply of promotional merchandise to customers in accordance with set budget
- Lead all event planning
- To engage with retailers in delivering all media requests
- To support the senior leadership team in operational planning, customer admin and overall marketing strategy
- Support the Sales and Marketing Director in:
What we’re looking for:
- Broad marketing experience in a consumer goods business – FMCG marketing experience is advantageous but not a necessity.
- 3-5 years experience in Marketing.
- Preferably you will have gained experience in working with Social Media channels.
- A passion for food! You will take an active interest in NPD and recipe development.
- You will be a natural self-starter, someone who uses initiative and displays a conscientious nature.
- Enthusiasm! Lot’s of it! You will have entrepreneurial flair and excited about being a part of a start-up food brand.
- Strong attention to detail, you will be highly organised and diligent.
- Determination to achieve and willingness to continually learn.
- Proven record of demonstrating initiative and delivering results.
- Creativity and commercial awareness.
- Initiative and delivering results.
- Computer literate with IT skills.
- Technical competencies of brand development, consumer and shopper insight, category dynamics and market understanding, innovation, business economics, planning, partner management, marketing mix management, and project management (desired not necessary)