Export Sales Executive / Export Sales Manager
- This is an excellent opportunity to work in an international role for an FMCG company (health and beauty products) truly focused on international business development.
- Due to an expansion the business is recruiting an Export Sales Manager for EMEA (Europe Middle East and Africa).
- The Export Sales Manager will be responsible for managing existing export markets and capitalising on development opportunities.
- The position is located in Manchester with flexibility available on working from home.
- This successful manufacturer of FMCG sells a successful range of branded health and beauty products into global export markets selling both directly to retail and via distributors.
- The business operates form a base in Manchester.
- The business expects to pay a basic salary of £30,000 - £45,000 plus bonus and benefits.
- You will be an experienced export sales / international sales professional.
- The business is particularly interested in candidates that have an FMCG background in health and beauty and some prior experience of the Middle East / North Africa region.
- We will be particularly interested in people that have been developing sales into the area or have previous work/life experience of the area.
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
Please note: We cannot reply to every applicant. If your application is of interest we well make contact within 10 days.
Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.