Finance & Operations Manager
Deep down, we all want to make a difference.
We want to know that the actions we take and the work we do every day will positively impact the lives of others.
We want that buzz of working in a tight-knit team towards an inspiring common goal.
And we want to combine all this with doing well for ourselves and our own futures.
At Aduna we believe we can offer all of the above.
What you’ll be doing
As Finance & Operations Manager, you’re the multi-tasking engine room of the business; an organised problem solver who will provide consistency and leadership
We work with African superfoods all the way from village to shelf and you’ll oversee that whole journey:
- Engaging with and supporting our Ghanaian NGO partners to harvest, process and ship the products to the UK
- Working with our network of UK and International suppliers to manufacture our branded finished products
- Getting them out to customers on time and on budget
Alongside that you’re our finance person, too. Paying suppliers, making sure we’re paid. Producing and monitoring budgets, management accounts and costs of goods. Smoothing our processes and finessing the detail.
This is a super important role here – you won’t just be another cog in the wheel.
We’re an Africa-inspired superfood brand and a social business. We have pioneered some of the most innovative and exciting natural ingredients in the industry and are now sourcing directly from more than 1000 women in Northern Ghana– creating transformation at household and community level. Which is why the UN have now partnered with us to take our work to the next level.
Our founders both have a passion for Africa and, as well as making a positive impact over there, we also want to share the continent’s vibrancy, vitality and positivity with the rest of the world.
Everyone at Aduna is inspired by what we do every day and we all work together to make extraordinary things happen.
Things you’ll need
- You are the operations & finance departments, so experience in both departments, either combined or separately
- A desire and passion to make a strong positive impact through your work
- To be dynamic and action-oriented - you’ll thrive on solving problems and making things happen
- Commercial skills – Being highly organised, good with numbers and paying close attention to detail are all second nature. And excel might even be your idea of fun.
The recruitment for this role is being handled by New Chapter Consulting. Any direct or third party applications will be forwarded to go through the full process.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you’ve not heard from us within two weeks, unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. For alternative opportunities or to register for jobs by email, please visit our website.