Customer Marketing Executive - Fast growing disrupter SME
Food Industry Associates are partnered with a quality and innovative food & drink SME who are looking to expand their marketing team. If you are looking to advance your career in a supportive, fast-paced and vibrant team – look no further!
They are extremely forward thinking and constantly producing new and innovative products to add to their extensive portfolio; with around 45 SKUs already on offer. They are extremely fast growing in all of their categories, with products all based around quality, health and family. This is a newly creative role within an already thriving team – the position allows for career development and growth for an ambitious and motivated individual.
The ideal candidate will be operating in a Marketing Executive / (Customer / Trade) Marketing Executive position, from within FMCG. Must haves:
- Confidence in a customer facing role, with the ability to present alongside sales team
- Good perspective on sales/ insights/ category
- Have excellent communication skill, both written and verbal
- Experience of developing promotional material and trade marketing plans/ calendar
- Driving of results, tenacious in nature and a self-starter
- A creative thinker; significant input into annual campaigns and trade shows
- The ability to work cross-functionally, liaising with sales, category management and brand management
Key responsibilities of the role:
Customer Marketing Planning, Project Management & Execution
- Support Head of Marketing and Sales team in developing Customer Marketing activity plans for the business (and other brands as relevant)
- Lead day-to-day project management and administration of Customer Marketing activity
- Support Head of Marketing and ABM in the development of creative concepts and assets for customer media and in-store activation
- Book online media for core Grocery customers in line with agreed media plans
- Project manage the design and print production of leaflets and POS items with external suppliers
- Maintain Customer Marketing activity planners for core Grocery retailers
- Create and maintain advertising planner for retail media and project manage submission of ad artwork to retailers
- Negotiate costs with external agency suppliers
- Act as a brand guardian and consumer and category champion internally to help the Sales and Marketing teams deliver relevant, effective Marketing activity and maximise return on investment.
Support Head of Marketing in the development of the 12 month and 3 year brand plans by collating and/or feeding in relevant commercial/category/consumer data, insights and information e.g. summarising key information and findings from IRI/Aimia/other data/qualitative sources
Contribute to packaging design and artwork delivery process as part of the wider Marketing team, working closely with the Business Owner.
Support Head of Marketing in the strategic planning process. Lead ongoing competitor monitoring activity and regularly report back to the wider business Support Head of Marketing with data/insights/market research analysis and reporting.
Customer Marketing Evaluation
Evaluate and report back on the effectiveness of Customer Marketing activity on an ongoing basis.
This is an opportunity to join an exciting business that will support you in a hands-on role. A chance to make the most of your existing personal skillset, whilst developing new ones and really make a difference!
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 14 days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Food Industry Associates are acting as an employment agency.