National Account Manager - Coffee
- Ethically Sourced, Organic Coffee
- Dynamic & Expanding Organisation
- National Account Management of 3 x Clients
The Role: Due to an exciting restructure of the sales division, a new opportunity for a National Account Manager has arisen - managing 3 large multisite accounts nationally. You'd be managing these accounts both at head office and local level across the whole of the UK - maintaining the relationship of coffee solution sales. A strategic, long term approach is required to ensure growth and client satisfaction.
The Company: Established for over a century, this well-respected coffee organisation is now looking for a senior sales person for the important role of National Account Manager. They sell a portfolio of coffee machines along with high quality coffee beans.
For this National Account Manager position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Strong Account Manager - Client focussed
- You could have a track record of selling food or drinks into the HORECA sector, or experience of B2B account management in another sales field.
- Excellent relationship building skills and plenty of self-motivation are required
Benefits of this National Account Manager role:
- £40,000 - £43,000 Base Salary
- + £8,000 - £10,000 Commission (uncapped)
- Fully Expensed Company Car
- Mobile, Laptop, Pension
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading B2B companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next sales role.
If you have met with a BMS Consultant previously please contact them directly.