Senior National Account Manager – Grocery
Our client is a globally recognised food manufacturer operating predominantly in the own label environment. Renowned for their investment, and continued run of acquisitions, they have quickly become an industry leader and in doing so, ensure that innovative and sustainable working practices are at the forefront of their business model.
Due to continue progression and an internal promotion, they are no looking to recruit a Senior National Account Manager to take responsibility of Grocery Retailers. This role is perfect for a talented National Account Manager looking to take a step into their first SNAM role, or a current Senior National Account Manager looking to gain more leadership experience.
As Grocery Senior National Account Manager, you will:
- Take on a strategic and operational responsibility of two grocery retailers with full P&L responsibility
- Manage a direct report
- Build mutually agreed and beneficial Joint Business Plans
- Build a strong customer partnership and implement a full category strategy
- To manage sales investment expenditure to budget, and to shape and challenge promotional plans
- Deliver sales, trade spend and profit targets
- Implement flawless Execution of NPD launches
To succeed as SNAM role, you will have:
- A hunger and determination to progress your career.
- Exceptional commercial awareness coupled with a proven track record gained within a progressive FMCG environment in national accounts
- Be able to demonstrate a track record of success in the grocery channel
- Demonstrate impressive business achievements through consumer insight and bringing energy & motivation to your role
- Strong relationship-building skills and are ready to make an impact on strategy and category plans from day one.
With a brilliant culture that focuses on support and progression, this is an excellent opportunity to get in on the ground floor and propel your career in FMCG.
Apply for the Senior National Account Manager role quoting reference 13/15369/7 to email@example.com
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please visit the workwithseven website