My client is a global food and drinks business with high ambition and an extremely collaborative culture
This is a hugely varied role for any category candidates seeking a step-up in their career. You will be reporting into the head of category with the following responsibilities:
- Identify category development opportunities using key consumer data and insight
- Lead on category strategy and undertake range reviews
- Meet with UK supermarkets, developing category relationships with them whilst agreeing joint category plans
- Quarterly reporting on progress and key updates.
Candidates must demonstrate the following experience:
- At least 3 years’ experience of working with category data (ideally from a category or insight background or a highly analytical NAM/exec).
- Commercially orientated with proven stakeholder management experience
- FMCG/Product background is a must