eCommerce Sales Manager
Are you an eCommerce expert? Looking for something new and exciting which would see you instrumental in establishing channel strategy?
If this sounds like you, you have a passion for FMCG, are a bit of a ‘foodie’ and capable of developing an eCommerce channel… then look no further!
This FMCG brand is central London based and bursting with new flavours, ideas and NPD! They have an inclusive culture, vibrant and energetic atmosphere and a ‘roll your sleeves up’ attitude. This brand is not only No1 in their category but they are continuing to innovate and expand the team, a tremendously exciting business which allows you to be involved in the development of a ‘fun’ and an ‘artisan’ brand.
Retail, Grocery, Wholesale, UK, International – smashing it! Now it’s time for eCommerce! That’s where you come in.
As the eCommerce Sales Manager you will work directly with the Sales Director in achieving the company’s ambitious eCommerce targets. Working within a forward thinking and dynamic team the eCommerce Sales Manager will be pivotal in managing daily customer operations and developing the channel whilst delivering sales targets, maximizing the availability of products and retaining consistency with the brand strategy.
In summary, you will enjoy a wide remit with day-to-day responsibility for building a growth strategy, negotiating deals, developing shopper marketing initiatives and setting prices and business terms.
Responsibilities in this role include:
- Developing the eCommerce channel strategy.
- Establishing and maintaining strong relationships with key eCommerce customer(s) including all relevant stakeholders in marketing, digital, supply chain and CRM roles.
- Identifying win-win opportunities that drive strong business relationships and revenue growth.
- Proactively creating e-tail marketing demand working with the customer to shape brand promotions, content, email campaigns and other activity on their websites.
- Developing JBPs for key customer(s).
- Creating short and long term plans for customer growth, ensuring profitable contracts with customer specific prices, terms and conditions.
So, what are we looking for in successful candidates?
- 3+ years of experience in sales and/or trade in the eCommerce channel.
- Experience in FMCG is strongly preferred, experience in Consumer Product is a must.
- Digitally savvy and curious with a solid understanding of the eCommerce market and key trends.
- Willingness to learn and communicate around key around key business topics.
- Detail orientated, highly organised and capable of developing an eCommerce strategy with demonstrable results.
- Exceptional communication skills, a strong influencer and negotiator.
- Degree educated with a strong academic background.
- Demonstrates commercial robustness.
- Highly numerate, analytical and a lover of numbers!
- Results driven with an entrepreneurial outlook.
A phenomenal opportunity for an FMCG brand that has everyone talking! Gorgeous company who look after their people! Interested?
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.