National Account Manager
How’s your relationship building skills? Pretty good, excellent?
Are you commercially minded? Do you have strong business acumen?
This National Account Manager role requires all those things. People buy from people, so to succeed, in this FMCG business, you have to be sharp, confident, competitive and someone who strives to deliver results, for yourself, your business and your customer.
A Sales and Account Management opportunity like no other. You will be given the opportunity to learn and given responsibility that pushes you to your limits and probably out of your comfort zone. The role will stretch you and develop you and offers the opportunity to be a part of a growing FMCG business who is well established and yet continues to make waves in the industry playing (very well!) in the ‘better for you’ space.
A central London based position, you’ll find a team who all pull together and celebrate a good week with the odd beer/ glass of wine! Each member of the team has entrepreneurial flair and different selling styles, but the commonality is the people focused way of working enabling them to build strong relationships. Culture and environment is massively important to these guys, it doesn’t matter whether you’re a data driven person, logical in your approach or maybe a little more of a ‘shoot from the hip’ type, what you will have through is drive to succeed, succeed in the right way and with a people led approach. You have this and you’re part of the team!
What does this National Account Manager role involve?
- Account Management and development of a small portfolio of retail customer (health stores/ Top 4 grocery/ discount/ ecommerce) this is a new position as the business continues to grow so it will all depend on you. Retail of some description will be the focus.
- P&L management, including commercial and financial analysis.
- Collaboration with the marketing team on brand, POS, in store activation and category analysis.
- JBP development and implementation.
- New business development within your channel.
- Development of bespoke shopper marketing material.
- SKU level forecasting.
What are we looking for in the successful candidate?
- A minimum of 12 months sales and account management experience within consumer goods. This will be in a B2B environment. Any experience in the FMCG sector will be advantageous.
- A strong academic background, degree educated.
- Demonstrable experience in developing business based on strong relationships.
- Impressive track record of sales growth.
- Strong ability to analyse data, good with numbers and a strong user of excel.
- A passion for selling and confidence in negotiating with buyers.
- Comfortable in influencing others, strong communication skills.
- A desire to develop your career, learn and bring your skills to a growing FMCG business.
- London based.
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.