Concessions Manager Midlands
COOK is looking for a remarkable person to nourish relationships between COOK and its Concession retailers. As a certified B Corp we believe in work with purpose, and you’ll love the idea that you are helping to build a brand and will ultimately help us reach more people and be a force for good in society.
You’ll have the ability and initiative to manage your time and the drive to increase revenue and profit through targeted account penetration and new retailer recruitment. You will champion the COOK brand ensuring high retail standards are upheld at all times.
Key things about this role;
- Account management- Responsible for the account maintenance of all Concessions customers within a defined geographical area, maximising sales growth from these existing customers and ensuring that a superior customer experience is maintained at all times.
- Reporting -Produce sales reports for your defined territory to identify areas for sales growth and to pinpoint customers in decline including a Yearly forecast presentation on your territory with desired plan for growth for the year ahead including capex spend requirement (training provided).
- Brand protection and auditing- Striving to standardise the appearance of our concessions and maintain high brand standards wherever COOK is sold.
- New business development-To help seek out, recruit, and successfully launch ‘approved’ new Concessions business opportunities that fit within the criteria for supply whilst supporting the sales strategy and budget.
- Ideally you will have a proven record of accomplishment in a B2B or B2C account management or sales role.
- You will have excellent organisational skills, the ability to use own initiative to problem solve and the mind set to prioritise and get stuck in to get the job done.
- Strong proven communication & negotiation skills with internal and external customers.
- Experience of working remotely and autonomously would be useful.
- Experience of working in a branded environment selling to SMEs/independent food retailers.
- Ability to stay calm under pressure and stay in control of a situation.
- Strong IT skills in Excel, Word & Outlook - Essential
You will be required to work from home so a suitable space to do this at is essential as is a full driving license and use of own car (25-30,000 business miles per year). Mileage is paid at 0.45p per mile. You will be provided with a phone and a laptop.