European Brand Manager
European Brand Manager (Marketing)
- Brand strategy & management: working with the UK & Export teams to support the development and implementation of the launch & ongoing brand strategy for each brand, by market.
- Marketing: this role will work effectively with the US Brand Marketing teams and the UK & Export teams to develop and deliver well executed timely plans for each market, ensuring local market needs are communicated and met.
- Compliance: working with the relevant internal teams to ensure new & existing products are compliant for sale in the EU
- Launches & Promotions: supporting the UK & Export teams in the execution of promotions & new product launches across all European market.
- Merchandising: working closely with the Export team, guide the recommendations for on-shelf planograms to maximise consumer shopping experience & sales impact.
- Analysis: regular analysis & sharing learnings of Epos/market/promotional data as well as competitor tracking.
- Finance: working knowledge of the brand P&L and budgets.
- Mentor, support and manage PR Executive within their role and personal development plan.
- Some European travel required.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a brand management role.
- Previous experience of agency & 3rd party management.
- Ideally within Health & Beauty sector.
- Be a “commercial marketer”.
- Competent, self-motivated individual with energy & enthusiasm to drive results.
- Strong people skills and ability to deal with other cultures within a business environment.
- Strong analytical background, able to analyse & interpret results and data.
- Able to deliver strong & convincing presentations, and influence key stakeholders.
- Working knowledge of French and/or German an advantage.
40 – 50 K Basic
Private Medical Insurance (After 6 months)
22 Days Holiday plus bank and Christmas shut down
Brand Manager, Brand Coordinator, International Brand Manager. Marketing manager, Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Senior Account Manager, Sales Executive, Senior Sales Executive, FMCG, FMCG, BDM, Business Development Manager, Cosmetics, Fragrance