National Account Manager
- Recruiting for a National Account Manager to be responsible for grocery accounts Sainsburys, Argos, Morrisons and Asda.
- You will develop account plans, analyse account portfolio and be accountable for growing top line sales. Volume and margin expectations.
- You will visit accounts regularly developing the brands presence within the customer base.
About the Company:
- An established and growing company within the electrical accessories and lighting sector with some well known market leading brands who have experienced rapid growth over the last year and have branched out into new product ranges.
- Consistently expanding and constantly looking out for new business opportunities it is an exciting time to join and develop your career within this leading company who want their employees to grow along with the company.
Key Skills/Experience Required:
- The role of National Account Manager will suit someone who is currently working as a National Account Manager from the lighting/electrical sector working with the grocers listed (Sainsburys, Argos, Asda, Morrisons).
- You will be able to manage your own diary and work as part of a National Accounts team with occasional travel to the office in the Midlands.
Quoting Reference: RW/21960L
By responding to this advert, you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this, please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.