Business Development Manager - Fine Foods
Do you have a passion for fine foods and a keenness for new business development?
A premium food wholesaler is looking to further expand their South East sales team and are looking to add an experienced new business developer within the foodservice end-user sector.
The role will be largely home & field-based focussing on Surrey, Sussex and Kent.
Although some existing business will be handed over, as this is a new role the business is looking for someone who can hit the ground running and win new business.
- Selling speciality & premium food products into the foodservice end-user sector, as well as some group accounts
- Existing business will be handed over, but there will be an emphasis on new business
- Field based
- Must have experience selling food into foodservice end-users
- New business development focussed
- Live in Surrey, Sussex or Kent
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to email@example.com or contact John Hancock on 0131 226 5060